STATinMED Research will host several FREE webinars in 2015.
All events will begin at 12:00 PM EST.
- Real-world Datasets in the United States — January 30 (time change: 9:00AM EST) & April 29
- Propensity Score Matching — February 20 & May 15
- Estimation of Health Care Costs — March 20 & June 5
- Estimation of Health Care Utilization — July 8 & December 1
- Selection Bias Issues in Outcomes Research — August 31 & October 9
- How to Enhance Capabilities of Available Datasets — September 4 & November 13
If you are in the outcomes research field and focus on retrospective analysis, this webinar is for you!
The webinars are free and sponsored by STATinMED Research.
Instructors for online courses:
Onur Baser, MS, PhD is the Chief Scientific Officer at STATinMED Research, Associate Professor of Surgery at Columbia University, Adjunct Professor of Internal Medicine at The University of Michigan and Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Health Economics and Outcomes Research. Dr. Baser's work in the field of propensity score matching was one of the first applications of econometric techniques in outcomes research to provide guidelines for choosing among different types of matching techniques. He created ProbChoice™, NatWeight™, SIFRA® and SampSize™ algorithms. He is a frequent speaker at international conferences and serves as a litigation expert on statistical issues. Dr. Baser holds a PhD and MA in Economics, an MS in Applied Econometrics, and an MS in Statistics. In the outcomes research field, he has over 400 worldwide presentations and publications, and contributed on several book chapters. His publication on propensity score matching was selected as one of the Top 10 most read Value in Health articles. Furthermore, his co-authored work on quality measurement appeared in JAMA in 2009 and was cited in several radio shows and newspapers.